Increase Your Results Quickly
Increasing your results to the next level can seem like a monumental task, but in fact is easier than you think. Here are 8 steps that when done consistently will automatically improve your results quickly.
- Associate with bigger thinkers. Just being around people who thinker bigger than you will automatically expand your horizons and your thoughts of what is possible. It will remove goals from the “impossible” to the “probable”. Your status quo will be challenged and you’ll aim higher and with more certainty.
- Have a clear vision of what you want. Speak in specific terms: I am growing a business that will have a list of 1,000 investor buyers purchasing at least 4 wholesale homes a month totaling at least $40,000 plus I will renovate 4 homes for a total of an extra $100,000 profit this year.
- Visualize that success. Why do you want that success? What will it do for you? How will your life be different? How will affect your family? How will it feel? Here is the critical point…speak about it with the certainty as if it has already happened. I know this is a tough concept so let me give you an example. When you speak about your upcoming vacation you speak in terms of certainty, right? We’re going to New Orleans. We’re staying at the Omni hotel in the French Quarter. I can’t wait to eat beignets at Café de Monde. We’re going to drink Hurricanes at Pat O’Brien’s and listen to jazz at Preservation Hall.You don’t speak in terms of “maybe” or “I hope”. Although it has not yet occurred, you know that it is going to happen. There is no doubt. Speak about your business success with the same certainty. It will fuel your actions.
- Develop an action plan. Now that you know what you are creating, lay out a solid plan of action. What do you need to do to get from where you are to where you’re heading. If you don’t know all of the steps yet, don’t worry – they’ll evolve. In fact, one action plan might b to find someone who knows the steps.
- Find a guide. You don’t have to figure out everything yourself. Find someone who has had the success you are striving for and get their help.
- Daily Appreciation. By showing daily appreciation for everything you already have and have accomplished you release anxiety about attaining your new goals. From a relaxed mindset you’ll be able to formulate new ideas and calmly attack your action plan.
- Daily meaningful action. It is not enough to just take daily action…it must be meaningful as well. Look at your task list each day and focus on those that will have the most impact. Manage your time for greatest impact.
- Allow new ideas to flow. The more you stay focused on your goals, the more new ideas will flow. Write them down so you don’t forget. Add them to your action plan according to priority as appropriate. Be careful not to allow them to distract you from your path.
Success is a journey which never ends. Whatever goals and objectives you set now, they will grow, expand, and change over time. Relax and enjoy the ride. It’ll go as fast or as slow as you want.
Adonis Investment Group